Saturday, May 9, 2009

bat country

pst hello :B
too bad today's plan is cancelled.
but there's tomorrow. you know what,
all skater planned to go bishan skatepark.
how wonderful is that! texted all skater
whether to skate or not, most of ther
replied no. because sick?! so yeah.

so, went down and skate with brothers.
too bad, i thought i can tre flip, 360flip.
kickflip and heelflip all. yesterday i was
like so aggresive that i can do sort of tricks.
but end up, like shit! ahha.

and helping mum cooking, well i wanna
be good son, i wanna help my mum
cook delicious food if she sick. i wanna
repay her for what she gave me, sacrifice
herself just for our family and too for my
dad.

so, mum. this is for you.
SELAMAT HARI IBU :B
in advanced .mama, on behalf on my family,
we love you! ahha! :B

so, currently chatting WIFE. you know what,
she wanna leave me siah! so bad siah. ahha.


adios& au reviour.
\m/ rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment