Tuesday, May 5, 2009

anthem.

pst what's up!? :B
first i wanna apologize my wife,
nazirah for the card i gave her in
school as that was my first time writing
birthday card to anyone :D .

school was okeh. and i went to pasir
ris park. it was peace when my family
and myself arrived. rent a bike. and
in about 1 hour later, we sat on the
bench and infront of us, there was a
tent, which i think a group of family
inside it. then, a woman - the family
itself, shouting at a guy - the family
itself. then the guy like so angry and
kick, punch and slap at the woman's
face. so, i was so suprisingly horrified
about the ridiculous scene. then,
i angat kaki/move away as the woman
was nearing us, as if to protect her lah.
then, come the man. my family was
in the middle, as if they was referee :D
then, there was a lil cutie sedara -
faresya deanah. so, we angat kaki lah
and i was so curious about it. and there
comes a hero! :D discussing about the
fight. the guy, his looks was like buruk.
but, know english well. so, then we dont
care anymore. thats all.

currently chatting with farhana, gido,
shahnaz, and blogging , of course.
AND, if anyone wanna tag along with us
go bishan skatepark, do tell me :B
and yay, friday skating with two sisters
and syaffie - i think so. currently now
missing my wife. ahha.

adios& au reviour.
\m/ rock on! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment