Tuesday, June 16, 2009

pst hello.
yesterday was hell fun, skating
w reyza, azeck, hattan, shake,
ahzyff, ram, munir, james, hazmi,
aidie and amsyar. and hell yeah,
idk what the hell happend to amsyar ah,
CCB siah. suddenly kick my board. fuck him ah.
then azeck like help me take board
and ask me to calm down ah.
im dont have confident in skating anymore.
thanks to reyza for helping me fakie bigspin.
but, i think i didnt do fakie bigspin and he said
i did, just need to pivot only. and also to reyza
and ahzyff for helping me to kickflip, ahhaa. i still noob.
ram fast-learner ah, lol. i poser ah. then decide
go to punggol plaza and skate, eh cool skatespot.
and play game of skate and finally needed to leave
and while i skated home, i saw my dad. he was smoking ah,
then i was like act goodgood ah [dontwant him to bann me again]
so, i talk talk to him and reach him with him. luckily he never
do anything to me :D, i love dad , and mum too for allowing me.

adios&au reviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment