Monday, June 29, 2009

Hey ho, lets go!

school was sucks dude ~
totally sucks over a 1 month of holidays.
so, from now on. i need to concentrate
to the teacher again and revising and
studying again and again. no more
relaxing like staying at home anymore.
pathetic life i have ah? and like nerd
asshole that needs to sit infront .


story begins like this , can i not elaborate ?
1st period was having common test, but
not yet because it was on the first day of
school , obviously ah -.- . teacher was talking
and about 20 minutes, Mr Angmo/Utter came
and give tracking file to me, I was like shock
and was moody because I get that unfreedom
file . I asking my form teacher that I am not happy
about the result . And she helped me , thanks ah
cher! What I've done from last year was studying
and revising siah, what i done wrong . Noob school,
so asshole. My results also 1 fail, fail also about
0.3
marks . So, was happy after that moment ah!
And 2nd
period , wow the teacher so irritating and
annoying .
And no need elaborate because it just
sucks to the max .


After school, hanging out with dudes . Eh azeck, matrep
hair you having ah?! Neat plus nice . But , pathetic life
he
got , kene send home , haha! I bet minahrep Amylia
cry
over this stupid case :X Okay continue , talk about
skate
thingy and get out of school and took bustard .

And surveying at GS skate shop and I am attracted with GIRL
deck , so nice plus neat but cost at 95$ -.- I dont wanna be
copydogs who copied people style . I want to be unique from
others , must be proud lah ! And destructo magnesium truck .
Fuyooooh, worth it siol !

Those who gets 4/5/6$ one day must be proud , because they
rich and can buy anything they wanted . Not like me , but I
have
to accept this fate .

Adios& au reviour .
GIRL .



No comments:

Post a Comment