Friday, May 22, 2009

electropop

pst hello.
yesterday was superb fun! was in bluecourt
w Fadzli while waiting for Amsyar, Hafiz,
James and Gideon. First was Fadzli, followed
by me. We were waiting for other skater was like
my first try to drop in, took 1hour. Then came
James and Gideon. Then decided to go
McDonald, then saw Amsyar. Then never go
Mcdonald, but went for drink and waffle at the
stall beside it. Then drink and drink. And
came by Hafiz and Ahzyff. Then went take bus
88, nearby have 2 or 3 staircase, then I scared
ah, then my friend insist me to just ollie down.
Then I try ah, then finally landed! Then bus came.

Sit inside the bus about half hour, was freaking
boring. Didnt bring headphone to hear song.
Then, just waited and waited ah. Then finally
arrive! Was like fun ah skate with 6 skatemates.
There was like 2 bikers, then we all like go and
try the vert all. Hafiz , Amsyar , Fadzli and Ahzyff
was superb cool to drop in the vert! I, Gideon and
James was like , try or not try or not. Then got a
ramp there, I go and try ah. Then halfway dropped!
Then we quickly conquered the bowl as Amsyar,
Ahzyff and Hafiz eagerly to spray the bowl. Overall
the bowl was the best ! It was better than before .
Then Gideon, I and James try to drop in the bowl ah
Then Mantoyol was there !
Then like James go first, when he drop in,
Then finally he land! Then we all were like happy for him.
Then Gideon turned. We both like scissors paper stone ah.
Then i won both times. Then he drop in, then he land!
Then my turn.all was like cheer me , and i appreciate that!
It took 1.30 hour and need not to elaborate it, it was damn shame!
:B About 1 hour and half an hour, my first try was i drop off the board.
Luckily nothing injured. Then go the second drop in! Was like
so damn best! Then I left after done my drop in, then handshake
to all skaters. Then I left and i can fakie pop shove it! I was damn
happy ah. And inside the bus, I tried to recall my drop in, when
I was recalling, I remembered something, my dreamt was exactly
similar as my drop in! I was like so happy ah then.

Currently chatting with Amsyar& Gideon, and missed talking
with Yinghui<3.

adios& au reviour.
rock on! \m/
skateboarding for life!









No comments:

Post a Comment